The next election date for the Little Rock City Board of Directors will be held on November 8, 2022, with the following positions on the ballot:
The Candidate Information Packets are available online by selecting the desired position listed above. Once the candidate information has been submitted, an e-mail will be sent containing the necessary documents for the selected position.
- Registered Voter
- Must be a resident of the City of Little Rock for at least thirty (30) days.
- More than twenty-one (21) Years of Age.
- No party affiliation designated.
- Petition must be signed by at least fifty (50) qualified electors of the City (Potential candidates are encouraged to obtain 75 - 100 signatures to insure that they have the required amount).
- No filing fee required.
The filing period to return the completed candidate documents will be from July 29, 2022, until August 19, 2022, at noon, and must be filed in person at Little Rock City Hall, 500 West Markham Street.
Officials elected will take office on January 1, 2023.
Filing of Candidate Documents
The filing period to return the completed candidate documents for the upcoming election for the open City Board of Directors positions will begin on Friday, July 29, 2022, and will close on Friday, August 19, 2022, at noon. Upon submission, all documents will be time-stamped and staff will work to promptly verify candidate qualifications expeditiously so that any issues can be addressed before the August 19, 2022, deadline.
As a reminder, when filing, please remember to bring the following items:
- Statement of Candidacy Form.
- Petition signed by at least fifty (50) qualified electors of the City.
- A Valid Arkansas Driver’s License, or State-Issued Identification Card.
Important Documents to Remember
Financial Disclosure Form: Candidates shall file the Statement of Financial Interest Form with the Little Rock City Clerk’s Office after the deadline for filing for office but no later than Monday, August 22, 2022.
Campaign Contribution Reports: The Campaign Contribution Reports required shall be filed with the Pulaski County Clerk’s Office no later than seven (7) days (November 1, 2022) before the November 8, 2022, General Election. The final report is due 30 days (December 8, 2022) after the election.